Monday, January 7, 2019

A Video about the Fabulous Stamparatus®

Stamparatus® Video

I want to introduce you to the fabulous tool that saved my stamping!  I see crooked, therefore stamp crooked, due to one partially blind eye.  The Stamparatus eliminates that problem for me!
A must-have tool for all stampers, the Stamparatus® helps you perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage.

Item #146276 US$49


It was created by stampers for stampers, so it has all the features you want:

* Compatible with red rubber and photopolymer and new Cling stamps
* 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
* Rulers on 2 sides for quick measuring
* 2 open sides so you can use larger paper
* Multiple hinges for more placement options
* 2 reversible plates for 4 sides to work with
* 1 foam mat for use with photopolymer
* 1 base with grid
* Magnet storage areas 

Watch video Here
The sling back chair in the video took me 5 tries and it was still a bit crooked with out the Stamparatus®.

Order here

I will Post more ideas with this tool in the future






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

STITCHED STARS THAT SHINE!

 One of my Granddaughters turns 18 today ❤.  So I created a STITCHED STAR card from SU foils and glitter papers. My base card is 6 1/2"...