Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Tips


I like to unwind and just cut or punch for future projects.  It gives me a chance to experiment with papers, colors and textures.  I am a collector of well, everything!  But I do find small things to use as storage such as odd sized envelopes or old CD pouches to put my cuts in.  I have a ringed binder and a wire rack next to my chair with the ones I would use the most in them.  That way I can just reach over and look for what I want.  Yesterday I was putting away Valentine's and decided I use hearts year round so I started cutting.  Below are a couple of pictures of what I used.   HINT: When using vellum use an additional paper shim on the Big Shot to get a better cut.My Favorite was the little bows from Patterned DSP.


Meant To Be Cling Bundle
Meant To Be Cling Bundle   #150587  US$53  Occasions Cat
Thinlits used with Vellum and Card stock

Thinlit set only US$35
Meant To Be Cling Stamp Set
Stamp Set only US$24

Meant to Be DSP Using back side to make sweet little bows for another project

Watch for future tips.

Quick Links
To Place an on-line order  24/7 

Clearance Rack Products available while they last

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

STITCHED STARS THAT SHINE!

 One of my Granddaughters turns 18 today ❤.  So I created a STITCHED STAR card from SU foils and glitter papers. My base card is 6 1/2"...