Monday, July 8, 2019

My New Storage

Well, I can SEE what I'm missing now!
I
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/102800/storage-by-stampin-up!?dbwsdemoid=2197124

After getting more of the new storage, I can see better that I have some ink pads without  a matching marker or Blend.  It's good to have matching markers/Blends because you might need to correct a part you stamped that didn't get inked that  well.  Markers are fabulous for water coloring instead of with Color pencils for your project.  Blends are just fabulous!  Plus I have pens without a matching Ink Pad.

The New Storage units helped me see that better.  I have a chart, but I guess I wasn't as diligent about keeping it updated. 
Be sure and get yours soon.  Click on the link under the picture to order.

Thank You Stampin' Up! for offering a convenient way to store these daily use items!

*********************


Quick Links
To Place an on-line order  24/7 

Clearance Rack Products available while they last


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

STITCHED STARS THAT SHINE!

 One of my Granddaughters turns 18 today ❤.  So I created a STITCHED STAR card from SU foils and glitter papers. My base card is 6 1/2"...