Sunday, August 25, 2019

Coming in 9 DAYS!


The #SU 2019 Holiday Catalog has the cutest Halloween
Stamp Sets and Dies.  I haven't made any but others have. I will share theirs.



Patty Bennett


Dani Dziama
Shelly D'Arcy
Penne' Richman



Announcements



Only 9 days left for the Extra Extra Recruiting Promotion! We've had 3321 new stampers join us!
Here are 5 great reasons your customers would want to join Stampin' Up!

1) Well, it’s a crazy great deal! Free product? Come on! Plus a bonus coupon!
2) You can do as much or as little as you want! You can purchase for yourself at a discount, you can sell to friends and family, or you can make some extra money by making it a business. Whatever your little stamping heart desires!
3) Do you like to have the first look at things? I know I do! As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, not only do you get to see product first, you get to order product first!
4) Stampin’ Up! events are amazing! They just are. And if you are a demonstrator, you can come!
5) Most importantly, the people! I can tell you from years of experience, you won’t find a better group of people than Stampin’ Up! demonstrators!
Okay! There are many more than 5 reasons, but I didn't want to hog them all.
Don't you want to JOIN IN THE FUN?!?









Use This Link Here To Join The Fun.  




Then use the Long Red Join the Fun Button










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

STITCHED STARS THAT SHINE!

 One of my Granddaughters turns 18 today ❤.  So I created a STITCHED STAR card from SU foils and glitter papers. My base card is 6 1/2"...